International House of Dan: I Am Not A Morning Person

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Am Not A Morning Person

I'm sitting in a hotel conference room in Hammond, IN waiting for people to get here so we can argue over contract language until probably 5 or 6. Tomorrow I have to go to Aurora, IL, I'm not yet sure what for, but I'm sure it will also mean getting up at or before 7, as I've been having to do pretty much every weekday for the last few weeks.

Anyway, a friend asked yesterday for info on civilian casualties in Iraq, and this is what I came up with. Sorry this is very short and mostly not relevant to my blog, but I have to go work now, and I haven't had time to digest the morning news yet. I'll try to write something later, when I'm awake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true. Of course, a few cups of coffee, a few smokey treats, and a little bit of NPR will do wonders for awakening that sleepy mind. If nothing else, listening to the news will get you so angered that your blood will begin to race through your body.

happy travels.

10 August, 2005 12:36  
Blogger sanskritg said...

So goes the life of a union-junkie...

16 August, 2005 16:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home