International House of Dan: All Is Well

Thursday, November 09, 2006

All Is Well

Ok, now that the election is over and joblessness is again upon us (me), I have set a goal of writing at least 3 posts over the next week. First will be a response to an editorial on Guantanamo that ran in yesterday's Chicago Sun-Times, next will be Part II of the Duane Chapman saga, and finally some thoughts and observations about the recent electoral "thumpin" (how sad that searching for "thumpin" on the White House page produces results).

Why in that order? I'm thinking of submitting my response to the editorial, so I should do that soon, the Chapman sequel is long overdue, and the election isn't going to go anywhere... not to mention that I'd like some more confirmation of the Virginia Senate results before getting anybody's hopes up.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you (and the Dems) are back! One other thing you should do with your blog is update your age, little one. You've got a little misrepresentation going on there...

09 November, 2006 15:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home