International House of Dan: Bucky Lives!!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bucky Lives!!

Sam, thanks for the kind words, they almost make me feel bad for doing this... almost.

All of you who have asked me over the past months if the Yankees will even make the Wild Card have received the same reply: "I'm not worried about the Wild Card, they're going to win the East." I realize that I am tempting fate by even mentioning this on the eve of the playoffs, but I feel compelled to gloat because of all the ridicule I've endured from you people during the regular season. The Yankees are A.L. East champs... again. They clinched the Division at Fenway for the first time in 26 years and 364 days, the last time being October 2, 1978 when Bucky Dent... well, you know the story...

I will be without Internet access until next weekend... until then, go Yanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger sanskritg said...

How 'bout them apples!

27 October, 2005 13:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home