International House of Dan: 6 Months Later...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

6 Months Later...

Time flies.

Since the last time I wrote a blog I went to Brussels, Belgium for a few months to work on some EU antitrust projects, and I am now back in Chicago and out of the document review contract attorney business. I am now working as an associate in the Katz Law Office, in Little Village, handling criminal defense, immigration, and state and federal civil litigation.

For the first time since... well, ever, really, I seem to be on the path toward settling down into a relatively normal and predictable life. What better time to revisit my neglected little blog? I will attempt to comment on one issue or story per week, but I have learned better than to make any promises with regard to my future activity on this blog.

So without further ado, some thoughts on the Kosovar independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home