International House of Dan: Long Time No See...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Long Time No See...

So it's been a while... I have been sans internet for a few days, but I am now back at the keyboard, and happy to report some exciting events in the world of sports. First of all, to all my friends who had the misfortune of pledging your alliegance to kU, I say only "HA!". In what can only be described as a dull game (since I'd predicted the outcome months ago), the lowly little unranked tiggers from Mizzou put the hurt on the overrated chickenhawks of Kansas yesterday. That's right, TIGERS 72 - JAYHAWKS 68!!!

In other exciting news from the world of sports yesterday, Argentine soccer went well as River Plate beat Instituto 3-1, remaining undefeated and tied for first in the Clausura, while Boca Juniors lost to Racing 1-0, remaining nowhere near us. I have decided not to talk baseball until April 3rd, when the Yankees will put the visiting BoSox in their rightful place, and then until mid-June, so that the Royals will have had time to win a game.

I plan on writing about GW's latest affront to international relations once I find the words to articulate my displeasure, which will be later tonight, provided my laptop cooperates. For now I'll just say that I think Michael Bolton would have been a better choice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home